miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

The Complet Robot

I read this book the past summer.
I read this because I like the science fiction stories of robots and adventures.
This book have five stories inside:
1. Robbie
2. True love 
3. The man who couldn't eat
4. Adventures in light
5. Picures in my head
I'm going to talk about Robbie  because I like this story

Robbie is about a robot and a girl who was friends but the fathers of the girl didn't want that the girl and the robot will be friends because 
their opinion about the robots was, the  robots only must do three things: 
-A robot musn't hurt a person
-A robot must do what the person tell it
-A robot must escape when something is going to hurt it
One day the fathers of the girl decided go live to the city to leave the robot because the robot can think but the last the for leave the robot save the girl  because a lorry going to run over the girl an the robot jump over the girl and he save her live.

The book have 48 pages and the book was wrote by Isaac Asimov

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario